- Past event: September 9, 2013: Private Preview of the Vintage Couture and Accessories Auction Chicago Financial Women and Alliance for Women invite you to a preview of the Vintage Couture and Accessories auction. Hosted by Leslie Hindman Auctioneers at 1338 W Lake St. … Read more
- CFW announces our new 2013-2014 Board CFW announces our new 2013-2014 Board
Stay tuned for our new year of Events starting in September
- CFW Summer Happy Hour dates! It’s that time of the season for our always well attended and fun Happy Hours in the city! Network, meet new people and enjoy the river or the park views.
- Past Event: Chicago Financial Women Annual Meeting To thank you all for being part of our organization we will provide appetizers and 2 rounds of drinks to all that attend.
There is NO CHARGE to attend, but you … Read more
- Past event: CFW End of Season Pizza Tour Event Learn, eat, network, eat & have fun!
- SAVE THE DATE Watch for the upcoming postings of our popular summer happy hour dates and locations. Join us for networking and fun!
- Past event: April 3, 2013: Our Annual Sidley Austin LLP Panel Event Panel discussion – Venture Capital Investing: Identifying and Building Successful Companies
Speakers will include:
– Shreena Amin, Chief Operating Officer, PrettyQuick
– Lindsay Cohen, Vice President, Sandbox Industries
– Kelsey Lutz, Venture Partner, Dashfire
– … Read more
- March 21, 2013: Toastmasters – What You Need to Know to Become an Effective Speaker Toastmasters – Learn from the best and what you need to know about being an effective speaker.
Sweaty palms. Shortness of breath. Dry mouth. Dizziness. Rapid … Read more
- CANCELED: February 28, 2013: Discussion with author Nahid Sewell In her novel Nahid explores the impact of religious fundamentalism on the people of Iran and on Iranian women in particular. An advocate for Human Rights, Nahid speaks of … Read more
- January 23, 2013: The Behavioral Revolution in Finance Come to our first event for 2013 and our renowned speaker is Professor Werner De Bondt, Director of Richard H Driehaus Center of Finance at De Paul University.