- March 21, 2013: Toastmasters – What You Need to Know to Become an Effective Speaker Toastmasters – Learn from the best and what you need to know about being an effective speaker.
Sweaty palms. Shortness of breath. Dry mouth. Dizziness. Rapid … Read more
- CANCELED: February 28, 2013: Discussion with author Nahid Sewell In her novel Nahid explores the impact of religious fundamentalism on the people of Iran and on Iranian women in particular. An advocate for Human Rights, Nahid speaks of … Read more
- January 23, 2013: The Behavioral Revolution in Finance Come to our first event for 2013 and our renowned speaker is Professor Werner De Bondt, Director of Richard H Driehaus Center of Finance at De Paul University.
- December 5, 2012: Member Appreciation Event This special MEMBERS APPRECIATION event is where we would like to show our gratitude to you for being a member of Chicago Financial Women. This evening will be full … Read more
- November 15, 2012: H2O+ Event Enjoy a fun evening at the store where we can sample products, get pampered and preview plus buy holiday gifts and receive a 15% discount!
- October 30, 2012: Speed Networking Roundtable Our most popular and attended event through out the years has been this fun event, similar to speed dating so you get to meet everyone.
- June 7, 2012: Social Networking – How to Grow Your Brand Online As more professionals immerse themselves in social networking, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are growing in their impact on our professional lives.
In this program, Kristi Daeda will share a road map for … Read more
- April 19, 2012: Body Under Construction Sloan J. Luckie is a man with a passion for nutrition and fitness. Like many of you, he has a job that demands a great deal of time and the … Read more
- March 14, 2012: Sidley Austin Panel Discussion – Investment Strategies Please join 100 Women in Hedge Funds, Chicago Financial Women and Sidley Austin LLP for our sixth annual hedge fund industry leadership event. This year’s event will be a panel … Read more
- January 25, 2012: Leadership Series – Susan Schmidt Ms. Schmidt is a Managing Director and head of the U.S. Value Equities Team at Mesirow Financial Consulting in Chicago, and portfolio manager for the mid cap value, smid cap … Read more