- Past Event: May 8, 2014: WITF Dine & Dish
Spend an evening noshing, networking and channeling your inner Julia Child with the WITF and friends!
While swapping business cards with members of the ICPAS Women’s Initiatives Task Force and the … Read more
- Stay tuned: Chicago Financial Women Upcoming Events!
As more dates and details are known, we will send out our emails to alert you to check out our site for a new posting.
Calendar of Events
Women Entrepreneurs & …
- Past Event: April 23, 2014: Women Entrepreneurs & Angel Investing Join us for a lively discussion on starting your own firm and accessing the capital markets to finance those efforts. After successful careers in corporate America, find out why … Read more
- Canceled: Retirement Strategies for Your Life and for Your Loved Ones What is today’s retirement reality? How do I define tomorrow? How can I prepare?
Americans are criticized for their lack of savings, but are low interest rates forcing individuals to make … Read more
- Past Event: January 15, 2014: Property Taxes: The New Burden to Be Considered In Business Decisions Learn about the current economy from a tax perspective. Myer Blank, a property tax consultant, recently worked in City Hall on tax relief issues and before that at the Civic … Read more
- Past Event: December 10, 2013: Holiday Happy Hour Mark your calendars for our Holiday Party. This year’s party will be on December 10, 2013. More details to come shortly!
- Chicago Financial Women Exciting New Year of Events! Our new year is shaping up great and we want to keep you updated on our upcoming events so you can Save the Date!
- Past Event: November 20, 2013: Networking and Pre-Holiday Mixer November 20, 2013
Networking and Pre-Holiday Mixer
- Past Event: October 29, 2013: Women Advisors Forum Ann Linton, President of Chicago Financial Women, wants to personally invite you to the Women Advisors Forum at the Intercontinental Hotel Chicago, where she’ll be speaking on October 29.
- Past event: October 16, 2013: Tips and Trends for Fall Fashion! Whether you’re looking for a new wardrobe, to update your current style, or to add a few accessories, Ann Taylor has what you need. Join us for a fashion … Read more