- Past Event – May 7, 2015: “Stop Swimming with the Sharks”, An Entrepreneur’s Journey
Dr. Steven Nakisher will share his extensive success in building businesses, which begins with the philosophy “do what you love, and do it with a ton of passion.” One of his … Read more
- Past Event – April 16: Private Tour of “Maker & Muse: Women and Early Twentieth Century Art Jewelry” Exhibition Please join us for a private tour of the “Maker & Muse: Women and Early Twentieth Century Art Jewelry” exhibition at The Driehaus Museum.
- Past Event – March 20, 2015: Women’s Empowerment Summit
Women’s Empowerment Summit: Diversity & Inclusion in the 21st Century Workplace.
This summit will be a day filled with keynote addresses and panel discussions featuring national, regional, and local women leaders. … Read more
- Past Event: March 26 – Gain success by telling your story Redefine your career with a new approach. By utilizing creative thinking and classic storytelling techniques, you can identify your driving passion, design your communication and gain the recognition of your … Read more
- Past Event – February 19: Telling the Fed’s Story: A look into How the Central Bank Works and Why
Join us for this unique opportunity to visit the 100 year old Chicago Federal Reserve. Cindy will discuss the major roles of our central bank and how it impacts our … Read more
- Past Event – December 9, 2014: Holiday Happy Hour Come Celebrate the Holidays with Chicago Financial Women on Tuesday, December 9th at Thai Urban Kitchen. Enjoy seeing old friends and making new acquaintances for the New Year!
- Past Event: November 4: The Evolution of the Hedge Fund Industry Join us for a presentation by Roxanne Martino, Chief Executive Officer, Investment Committee Chairperson and Partner of Aurora Investment Management L.L.C. Aurora is an industry-leading provider of hedge fund solutions … Read more
- Past Event: October 9: “Girl Rising” Film Viewing This film travels around the globe to witness the strength of the human spirit and the power of education to change the world. Follow 3 girls living in the … Read more
- Past Event: September 18 – CFW New Year Kick Off event: The Networking Roundtable Join us for this fun networking event where you transition around different tables of attendees to learn about each person and where they work/what their job is and learn … Read more
- Chicago Financial Women Upcoming 2014 – 2015 Programs 2014
September – Networking Roundtable
October – “Girl Rising” film
November 4 – “The Evolution of Alternative Investments”
December – Holiday Party