- Past Event: November 4: The Evolution of the Hedge Fund Industry Join us for a presentation by Roxanne Martino, Chief Executive Officer, Investment Committee Chairperson and Partner of Aurora Investment Management L.L.C. Aurora is an industry-leading provider of hedge fund solutions … Read more
- Past Event: October 9: “Girl Rising” Film Viewing This film travels around the globe to witness the strength of the human spirit and the power of education to change the world. Follow 3 girls living in the … Read more
- Past Event: September 18 – CFW New Year Kick Off event: The Networking Roundtable Join us for this fun networking event where you transition around different tables of attendees to learn about each person and where they work/what their job is and learn … Read more
- Chicago Financial Women Upcoming 2014 – 2015 Programs 2014
September – Networking Roundtable
October – “Girl Rising” film
November 4 – “The Evolution of Alternative Investments”
December – Holiday Party
- CFW 2014 Summer Happy Hour dates! It’s that time of the season for our always well attended and fun Happy Hours in the city! Network, meet new people and enjoy the park views.
- Past Event: May 8, 2014: WITF Dine & Dish
Spend an evening noshing, networking and channeling your inner Julia Child with the WITF and friends!
While swapping business cards with members of the ICPAS Women’s Initiatives Task Force and the … Read more
- Stay tuned: Chicago Financial Women Upcoming Events!
As more dates and details are known, we will send out our emails to alert you to check out our site for a new posting.
Calendar of Events
Women Entrepreneurs & … Read more
- Past Event: April 23, 2014: Women Entrepreneurs & Angel Investing Join us for a lively discussion on starting your own firm and accessing the capital markets to finance those efforts. After successful careers in corporate America, find out why … Read more
- Canceled: Retirement Strategies for Your Life and for Your Loved Ones What is today’s retirement reality? How do I define tomorrow? How can I prepare?
Americans are criticized for their lack of savings, but are low interest rates forcing individuals to make … Read more
- Past Event: January 15, 2014: Property Taxes: The New Burden to Be Considered In Business Decisions Learn about the current economy from a tax perspective. Myer Blank, a property tax consultant, recently worked in City Hall on tax relief issues and before that at the Civic … Read more