- Past Event – Theatre and Plays – Empowering Women Goodman Theatre is offering members of Chicago Financial Women a special 25% off select seating for performances of the hit play ANOTHER WORD FOR BEAUTY for the 7:30pm performances on … Read more
- Past Event – February 24: Policy and Politics: Implications for Investors
Join Mike Townsend, Schwab’s Washington insider, for an in-depth and entertaining look at what’s happening in the nation’s capital and how it affects investors and our capital markets. Mike will … Read more
- Past Event – January 13: Winter “Hot Toddy” Happy Hour
We want to share this easy recipe with you and from the CFW board we wish you all a safe & fun holiday season and a Happy New Year!
Our guest of honor will be … Read more
- Past Event – December 1: Holiday Happy Hour
Please join us in toasting another successful year and the joys of the holiday season. In addition, let’s celebrate all of the new connections, lasting friendships, and exciting opportunities found … Read more
- Past Event – December Volunteering Event
As the holiday season approaches, CFW wanted to extend an opportunity to give back to our local Chicago community. Please join us repackaging bulk foods on Saturday, December 5th at … Read more
- Past Event – October 29: Propelling Women out of Poverty through Financial Inclusion
Simona Haiduc will provide insight into the ability of micro-lending to have a significant impact on the lives of women, men, children, and their communities. Since 1971, Opportunity International has … Read more
- Past Event – CFW 2015 Summer Happy Hour dates! It’s that time of the season for our always well attended and fun Happy Hours in the city! Network, meet new people and enjoy the river or the park views. … Read more
- Past Event – May 7, 2015: “Stop Swimming with the Sharks”, An Entrepreneur’s Journey
Dr. Steven Nakisher will share his extensive success in building businesses, which begins with the philosophy “do what you love, and do it with a ton of passion.” One of his … Read more
- Past Event – April 16: Private Tour of “Maker & Muse: Women and Early Twentieth Century Art Jewelry” Exhibition Please join us for a private tour of the “Maker & Muse: Women and Early Twentieth Century Art Jewelry” exhibition at The Driehaus Museum.
- Past Event – March 20, 2015: Women’s Empowerment Summit
Women’s Empowerment Summit: Diversity & Inclusion in the 21st Century Workplace.
This summit will be a day filled with keynote addresses and panel discussions featuring national, regional, and local women leaders. … Read more