- Past Event: December 7 – Diamonds and Stones 101
We all love them, but do we understand what we’re purchasing? Join Chicago Financial Women for an evening of networking with diamond and stones shopping tips led by Chicago’s Diamonds … Read more
- Past Event: November 21 – Happy Hour Networking
Thanksgiving Happy Hour
Join us the Tuesday the week of Thanksgiving for a Happy Hour at River Roast Bar. Network and meet the amazing CFW ladies. Enjoy Tuesday small plates & … Read more
- Past Event: October 24 – Leslie Hindman: Luxury Accessories and Couture Exhibition
Leslie Hindman (LH) Auctioneers is one of the nation’s foremost fine art auction houses and has been providing exceptional service and achieving record prices since 1982. LH conducts over 60 … Read more
- Past Event: 2017 Summer Happy Hours
Save the date!
It’s that time of the season for our always well attended and fun Happy Hours in the city! Network, meet new people and enjoy the river, city or … Read more
- Canceled — June 6: Goodman Theatre Production of PAMPLONA starring Stacy Keach
We will contact each of you for a refund.
Join CFW for the Goodman Theatre Production of PAMPLONA starring Stacy Keach. CFW has limited tickets — only 10 tickets for sale.
Date: … Read more
- Past Event: May 17 – Women and Health – We Got Your Back in 2017!
The back is our greatest asset and is detrimental to our health-mentally and physically. You will be amazed how poor posture—staring down at your phone, sitting in a chair, looking … Read more
- Past Event: April 19 – Women & Wine: Wines from Around the World Networking Event Join friends at Bin 36 on April 19 for wine tasting & appetizers.
- Past Event: March 9 – Fund Industry by Gender: The Global Landscape Join us for speakers Laura Pavlenko Lutton & Madison Sargis. Their extensive research and a white paper identifies areas of progress and regression in the fund industry to encourage gender … Read more
- Past Event – February 8, 2017: The Power of Accepting Your Body
SPEAKER BIO: Dr. Maria Rago
Author, “Shut Up Skinny Bitches”
Dr. Maria Rago is a clinical psychologist who has been helping people eat comfortably and love their bodies for the last 25 years. … Read more
- Past Event – December 19 – Wine, Dine & Shop with Friends
Please join us for a night of pampering, wining, dining, and shopping! CFW attendees will enjoy mini facials, hand massages, and fragrance rituals, as well as, samples and 10% off … Read more