- Past Event: October 29 – Improv Techniques for Better Communication & Public Speaking featuring Julie Ostrow
Elevate your public speaking skills with techniques to incorporate humor and improvisation from The Second City trained communications coach, Julie Ostrow.
Julie will lead us in an interactive workshop on best …
- Past Event: September 17: The LOFT – Fall Styling Event
Get ready for Fall with a wardrobe refresher at Ann Taylor Loft. Receive fashion advice from a wardrobe specialist and learn about this season’s top trends while networking with other …
- Event: 2019 Summer Happy Hours
Save the date!
It’s that time of the season for our always well attended and fun Happy Hours in the city! Network, meet new people and enjoy the river, city or …
- Past Event: May 22 – Fight or Flight Self Defense Workshop
** This 75-90 minute interactive personal safety awareness training coupled with hands-on instruction of personal safety techniques. Attendees will leave with 3-5 physical skills that could save their life in …
- Past Event: April 11 – The Networking Roundtable
Participants will be able to explore each other’s job roles in detail and give or receive advice on career development through their own experiences. You will get to meet each and every …
- Past Event: CFW WINTER 2019 HAPPY HOURS
Join us at the Walnut Room for cozy and warm Happy Hours! We hope you can join us on March 20, 2019. Then, the 3rd Wednesday of each month, through …
- Past Event: March 7 – How Modern Meditation Came to Chicago
Laura Sage will talk about her journey from working in financial services to co-founding Chill Chicago as well as discuss the benefits of meditation and yoga. Attendees will also be …
- Past Event: February 6 – CFW Paint, Sip and Connect at Bottle & Bottega
Join us at our *BYOB* studio as we paint a piece by a local artist! Ticket price includes use of all necessary paint supplies and aprons, instruction, and a 11×14 …
- Past Event: December 5 – Women, Wine & Book Swap Networking Holiday Event
Celebrate the holiday season and the end of an amazing year with our wine & book swap event!
Please bring a book that has inspired you or made an impact on …
- Past Event: November 29 – Fall Happy Hour
Cocktails & Conversations
Date: Thursday, November 29th
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
108 N. State Street, 3rd Floor
Space is limited. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserve today!