- Past Event: CFW WINTER 2019 HAPPY HOURS
Join us at the Walnut Room for cozy and warm Happy Hours! We hope you can join us on March 20, 2019. Then, the 3rd Wednesday of each month, through … Read more
- Past Event: March 7 – How Modern Meditation Came to Chicago
Laura Sage will talk about her journey from working in financial services to co-founding Chill Chicago as well as discuss the benefits of meditation and yoga. Attendees will also be … Read more
- Past Event: February 6 – CFW Paint, Sip and Connect at Bottle & Bottega
Join us at our *BYOB* studio as we paint a piece by a local artist! Ticket price includes use of all necessary paint supplies and aprons, instruction, and a 11×14 … Read more
- Past Event: December 5 – Women, Wine & Book Swap Networking Holiday Event
Celebrate the holiday season and the end of an amazing year with our wine & book swap event!
Please bring a book that has inspired you or made an impact on … Read more
- Past Event: November 29 – Fall Happy Hour
Cocktails & Conversations
Date: Thursday, November 29th
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
108 N. State Street, 3rd Floor
Space is limited. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserve today!
- Past Event: October 25 – Estate Planning & You – “Plan Today, Strengthen Tomorrow”
Please join us for an important conversation with Lindsey Markus on estate planning and wealth protection. Regardless of income or marital status, estate planning is a vital part of your … Read more
- Past Event: September 27 – CFW & World Bicycle Relief: An Evening of Purpose and Networking
Join us for an evening of purpose and networking at World Bicycle Relief’s HQ office in the West Loop (1000 W. Fulton Market).
Through videos and discussions, you’ll hear from WBR … Read more
- Event: 2018 Summer Happy Hours
Save the date!
It’s that time of the season for our always well attended and fun Happy Hours in the city! Network, meet new people and enjoy the river, city or … Read more
- Past Event: May 30 – CFW Women Wineries Tasting Event
Chicago Financial Women is excited to host an exclusive wine tasting event featuring women owned wineries!
Join us at Madison Vine Wines on Wednesday, May 30th for a sommelier led wine course as … Read more
- Past Event: April 18 – The Networking Roundtable
Participants will be able to explore each other’s job roles in detail and give or receive advice on career development through their own experiences. You will get to meet each and every attendee … Read more